Thursday, August 2, 2012

Make Your Own Pizza

This is a simple post, I just wanted to share what my daughter and I did the other day.  I thought it would be one of those fun ideas you can do when it's yucky outside.

We were having a difficult time deciding what we wanted to make for dinner.  Faith enjoys everything I make, and I know she loves to help, but a lot of the food I make involves sharp stuff, so she doesn't get to do a lot of helping.  I asked her if she wanted to make dinner, and she loved the idea.  So, we decided to pick up the Pillsbury Pizza Dough, some mozzarella cheese, pepperoni and pizza sauce.  We also used fresh tomatoes from the garden.

My daughter had a blast making the pizzas for everyone.  For her grandparents she made a pepperoni heart pizza and for her parents and brother she made a cheese heart pizza.

Here are some pictures of our fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment