Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year 2013

A new year means a new start.  Although, I still have another year and a half of school, so my life will pretty much be the same as 2012, I still have my resolutions.  This year I plan on learning Spanish!  I have been with my husband for 10 years and have yet to have an actual conversation with a few of his relatives.  Also, we plan on traveling to Ecuador in the future, and I would like to be able to talk to his family when we there. 
Faith has a picture with every princess now!

I wanted to take the kids somewhere fun for New Years Eve, and ImaginEVE was the place.  The kids had a blast going on the inflatable rides and seeing the fun characters.  Plus, they were on the news, and that's always pretty cool!  We went with my sister-in-law and her family.  I love anytime the kids can spend with their cousins.  Charlie is usually pretty shy, and he really let loose with his cousins, it was awesome.

L to R (Brandon, Logan, Faith and Charlie)  Snow cone kids!

Faith and Brandon with the Channel 13 meteorologist who interviewed them!


Kids and some cool characters.  I should have gotten a picture with Batman, darn it!

No comments:

Post a Comment