Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter, I know I did.  We started our day off with a wonderful Easter service at our church, Windsor Heights Lutheran Church.  We then had an Easter breakfast with church friends.  My husband had a soccer game, which he unfortunately lost, but I love watching him play, so it was worth it.  We ended with family and friends over to my mother's house for a HUGE Easter dinner and egg hunt for my kids.  The adults had a blast helping the kids with the eggs.  Finally, my husband and I are watching one of my favorite movies, Easy A.  I laugh every time I watch it.


My hubby the grill master!

I thought this bag would fit her outfit.  Her egg hunting bag.

My mom has had these for a long time, I used to look at them for hours when I was younger.



A very Trader Joe's Easter.

These are pictures of flowers in my mother's garden.



Big sissy helping her brother find eggs.

1 comment:

  1. Just started following your blog & i adore it!
    This year I am trying to make my dreams come true

    follow back?
    please & thank you :) <3

    ReplyDelete