Sunday, October 7, 2012

The Color Run Des Moines


Yesterday my husband and I ran the Color Run Des Moines.  I am pleased to say I was able to run the entire race without having to slow down once!  That's never happened to me before, I am incredibly proud of myself and my husband!  It really was a blast, I hope it comes back next year.  Dario and I have been doing the Insanity workout program and I can't believe how much it's helped.  I actually want to go out and run, now that i know I can do it!  Enjoy these pictures from the race, we had a blast.  My husband said to me, "One more thing on the list of things I would have never done without you."  I love when he says that!






I really love pink, had to make sure I got a lot!

This is the before and after!



No comments:

Post a Comment