Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Des Moines Downtown Farmers Market

We had a super awesome time with our friends at downtown at the farmer's market.  There is so much yummy goodness I usually end up dragging all my heavy bags back to the car.  There is always live music, live performers, and lots of healthy treats.  We found so many great photo opportunities for Faith, Charlie, and their friend, Melvida, to pose with.  I love the mixture of art, fresh produce, and fun, I think you'll love it too!

Yes, that is a giant dutch letter….i'll take one to go, please.

My mouth is watering just looking at the pic.








There is something about farmer's market flowers that make my heart leap.

Especially the mixed wild flowers.




This guy's tap dancing was fantastic!
Enjoying a Twinkie, minion cupcake
on the way out.


The market is from 7 AM-Noon every Saturday going on now through October 25.  If you want a list of vendors, a map, or anything else about the Downtown Des Moines Farmers Market just click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment