Monday, November 7, 2011

Holiday Craft Ideas

Here's what I've been making with my husband and kids so far this holiday season!

November 7, 2011:
I know it's a little late for this, but I wanted to share the cute painting I made with my kids for Halloween.  I was shocked that my 1 year old sat there and let me paint his hand and foot without getting up.


For this Snowflake Door hanger you will need:
Snowflake Door Hanger
  • jumbo popsicle sticks
  • white paint
  • silver glitter glue
  • round wooden discs
  • glue gun
  • glue
  • colorful ribbon


We actually ran out of round wooden discs so I found some Mardi Gras medallions from when my parents lived in New Orleans.  Odd, but they work!

Here is the size of the snowflake compared
to my five year old!



Mardi Gras in the winter?! Yeah, it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment