Saturday, November 26, 2011

How was your Thanksgiving?


Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours!
My plate!  One last picture before I dig in!
How was your Thanksgiving?  Mine was fun and full of family!  It was great to see my Grandmother and Uncle Jon at dinner and my Uncle Mike stopped by later!  The turkey was amazing and my mom made fantastic sides!
My mouth is watering looking at these pictures again!

Tasty!
The shrimp went fast!
Charlie and daddy on our way to the park!


These kids are having so much fun!!




Getting ready to go to the park in style!

I was getting really excited to eat!  I went a bit camera happy!
Do you see my dog Sammie?

I am thankful for my babies, I wouldn't be the woman I am today without them.  I am thankful for my husband and the love we have for one another.  I am thankful for my family; my mother, my father, my brothers, aunt, uncles, cousins, grandparents, all of them.  I am thankful for the love they feel for me and the love I feel for them.  There is so much I can't even name it all, but I am thankful!
Mama's girl!


Handsome guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment