Friday, January 27, 2012

Valentine's Day Ideas!





One of my favorite holidays is Valentine's Day!  I know some people think it was a holiday invented by Hallmark to make more money, but I think it's wonderful, maybe it's because my favorite color is pink and around this holiday there are pink and red things all over stores.  I don't know, but I do know is people have some really great ideas all over the Internet for the holiday.  There was so much I wanted to grab a bunch of my favorite ideas and put them together.

Valentine's Tasty Goodies

                              umm umm good, heart shaped pancakes for Valentines Day
I can't wait to make these for my kids V-Day morning

This looks so great. Neat idea for cupcakes, putting frosting inside!!!


Cakesters Cutouts
So easy to make these Cakester Oreo heart cookies


Now, I am not the biggest Smarties person, but these actually look amazing!


                                  
I like getting the kids valentines balloons and I think these would make great weights for them.


Another great breakfast idea for the family in the morning.


What a great idea for a party!  The tag says, "The best kind of Valentine's Crush is the kind you drink."  This website has a way for you to upload a photo and add the speech quotes!  Plus, these would also make a great card for kids.


                           Pinned Image
Another great breakfast idea.  The website doesn't have directions, but I don't think you really need them, just like cooking regular bacon just twisted.  However, I posted the site to give the kudos.


Passion Pops
There are a lot of possibilities for this.  The website says how to make the cake lollipops and the candies inside the cup are the candy hearts, usually they're spicy!








Valentine's Cards

These are adorable!  What a great idea!


I think this bag is so lovely.  This website has the free printable, you can print on a bag or turn it into a card.


This is so great, the head is a lollipop.  I think I would have the card say something about being a love bug. 


Cute glow stick cards.  Fun alternative since the kids will be getting a bunch of candy treats already.


I like these cards because the leaf on the stem makes a cute place to put the name of the recipient.


Pinned Image
Hand Crafted Valentines
Both the Pop Rocks and the jungle animals are from these same website, same page.  I really loved these because they are really professional looking, but so easy!


Valentine Handprint Card
I am definitely making this for family members!


Valentine Butterflies
This is sweet, but I think instead of one piece of gum, I think I would put in one of the small packs of gum, the ones that have 5 sticks in it.


Valentine's Crafts

                valentine crafts for kids
These will be so fun to make!


These are so sweet.  You could make one for each family member.


Valentines yarn hearts for kids 15 Sweet Kids Crafts for Valentines Day
These look fun and easy!


These are a lot like the tissue paper jars we made earlier this year!  However, they use Mod Podge!



I love a good wreath for the front door!


Pinned Image
These are like classic Valentines crafts.


I remember making these when I was younger, really great idea!


Scroll to Top

If you don't see something you think I have to have on here, please feel free to comment your favorite Valentine's Day treat, card idea or craft!

No comments:

Post a Comment