Thursday, January 16, 2014

Rusty Wallace Racing Experience at the Iowa Speedway

My husband's birthday was August 19th, and I had planned something really fun for him.  Through a Groupon I bought him the Rusty Wallace Experience at the Iowa Speedway.  Dario loves cars, so I thought this would be cool.  He had a lot of fun, he even bought himself the commemorative plaque to hang in his 'man cave.'
That's my husband driving!











It was a lot of fun, the kids came to watch and cheer him on!  It was pretty cool to see my husband drive like the professionals!  There was a 45 minute class, there was a lot to learn, but Dario said once he got out on the track he felt great.  He highly recommends taking the opportunity to try this, something you don't do everyday.

 For information on the Iowa Speedway please click here!

For more information on the Rusty Wallace Racing Experience, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment