Thursday, January 16, 2014

Visiting the LifeFlight Rescue Helicopter & the Pleasant Hill Fire Station






 I no longer work in the hospital's emergency room, because I wanted to focus on a job that would benefit me after I graduate, so I'm now interning in a marketing department.  However, I still love and miss the people I used to work with, and luckily I still get to see them.  My friend Tina, who is on the LifeFlight crew, invited me and the kids up to see the helicopter.  I jumped at the chance, because Charlie loves rescue vehicles and Faith would think it was cool too.





Tina also works for the Pleasant Hill Fire Department.  Lucky for us, because she also gave us a private tour of the fire station.  The kids loved pressing the buttons, sitting in the big fire truck and setting off the lights.  Our friend's Connor and Jill came with us again! I loved seeing Faith dressed up in the gear.


Thanks Tina!!!






Exploring the ambulance!  





No comments:

Post a Comment