Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Winterset City Park

Last fall Dario and I wanted to take the kids for a walk, but I wanted it to be more then just a regular walk to our park down the street.  A few of my friends suggested going for a walk at the Winterset City Park, because there would be an exciting surprise for the kids at the end of it.  Be warned though, it was a super long walk, I'm not sure of the exact distance, but there were a lot of cars passing us.
























Getting to the top was a little steep, but once you get there it is totally worth it!






Can you believe these views!?!?


















It was such a great experience all around.  Lots of animals, beautiful views, awesome little castle and fresh air.  The kids had so much fun and loved how long the walk was.  We highly suggest a day at Winsterset City Park.  I wish we had brought food for a picnic, something to remember for next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment